Allow Me to Introduce Myself

My name is Ho0000V! Take the V off and you got Ho! That's what some of you no good for shit clown ass ni**as like to call women who don't want to deal with your asses. Oh damn, here I go ranting about ni**as already!

I like to go by the name of Danyell, Dyella, Yella, Bitch, Your momma, etc. Whatever name flows out of your mouth better when you are talking about me (insert fake smile here). Some of you may follow me on twitter (@justyella) formerly known as @Redskin_yella. I tend to male-bash on a regular basis about ni**as who piss me and my girls off with their consistent lies and bull shit ass games they like to play. Since twitter only allows me to share my rants with 140 characters, it has been suggested numerous times that I start a blog. SO BAM! HERE IT IS!

This blog is man friendly, as I will be giving you tips on how to keep your woman smiling and tell you what she really thinks about those cheap ass earrings you bought her from wal-mart. I will also give the ladies tips on how to let a NO GOOD ASS NI**A go and to tell if he aint shit before you take your relationship too far and end up with kids by the NO GOOD ASS NI**A.

I am by no means bitter, just been through a lot and would like to share my opinions and views on relationships, sex, and drugs.... wait.. Not drugs! Grab some popcorn with extra butter and salt and sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

5 comments:

Catirah said...

You finally did it!! I love it! Congrats on the start of something hilarious and interesting.
: )

Clutch 1 said...

The intro alone is enuff to make me follow this...

Dyella said...

Thank you :)

deangelo said...

your blog is interesting.... whats up

Dawni said...

yea...im following! your so damn retardedly funny its ridiculous!

Post a Comment

 
Diary of A Mad Light Skinned Woman | TNB

AmazingCounters.com
KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE