Sext Me Baby




Are you guilty of sexting?  I know I have been asked plenty of times to send a sexy picture of myself to a guy I was generous enough to give my number.  I don't know about yall, but a headshot of me showing off my pearly whites is pretty damn sexy to me. Ni**as seem to want more.  They want you to show off your titties, bend over and spread ya cheeks, and play with the kitty while somehow managing to take a picture of it all with your small ass camera phone at the same time.  I'm sorry, I'm not a member of the Ringling Brothers Circus, my body doesn't contort like that, and as a matter of fact, "GIVE ME MY NUMBER BACK FOOL!"

Ladies, stop falling for the okie doke when he tells you he wants to see a naked picture of you because he misses "it" not "you." Little do you know, he is sitting around with his boys comparing pictures and sending the same message to about 5 other chicks to see who is stupid enough to do it.  Stop thinking these men really care about you. If he really misses you, he will hop on the next thing smoking to see you or he will have you come to him for the real thing.

But if you do decide to participate in this fuckery just make sure:
  1. Your face is not included. 
  2. You send it to the right number/person. (Imagine sending it to your dad). 
  3. You trust the person. 
  4. You are okay with your images possibly ending up on a website for the world to see.
  5. You don't send a picture of body parts you can tell are yours, for example, your butt cheeks with a birth mark shaped like Africa.
  6. Make sure you leave out identifiable jewelry and tattoo's, not many people have a tattoo of your child's face on their titty.
Just remember, you have yourself to blame if your pictures are exposed to the world without your consent.  Stop living in La La land thinking you and him will be together forever and he wouldn't want anyone else to see what you are working with.  All it will take is a nasty break up for him to seek revenge on you.  Look at Kim Kardashian's hoe a**.  I will say it worked out for her benefit but you ain't fu*king with Ray J, or Tiger Woods, so reconsider who you sext.












1 comments:

Catirah said...

bwhahahhahaaha!! too effin funny! circus acts!

Post a Comment

 
Diary of A Mad Light Skinned Woman | TNB

AmazingCounters.com
KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE